Transparent return process
We stand behind our products.
If you decide to return one or more of our products for any reason, please mail it back with the printed Return Shipping Label affixed (see “How to get a Return Shipping Label” below). We’ll evaluate the condition of each returned item. If it is unused and we decide its re-sellable, we’ll issue a prompt refund.
An unsellable returned item is defined as:
- Not in the same condition as when shipped;
- Opened, used, defective, damaged, lacking required labeling, or otherwise unsuitable for sale;
- The condition may pose a health or safety risk to our associates or the next customer.
30-day timeframe for returns
In most cases, customers can request to return an item within 30 days of receiving it.
Return Shipping Label
To print your return label, email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- "Return Shipping Label" in the subject line
- Order Number
- Name and Quantity of the Product for Return
If we determine that a returned item or items are re-sellable, refunds are made as a customer credit for all or part of the price the customer paid for the item.