Natural bath & beauty with a French accent
Le Lores strives to bring you natural bath and beauty products that surpass purity standards, all combined with a joyful French indulgence. We only deliver pure, natural, and organic products made entirely in France. In fact, our products are formulated by French pharmacists and biologists that specialize in developing natural products. Today we bring you French-made bath and beauty products that represent a unique combination of naturalness and stylishness. Tomorrow we promise to continue pushing the boundaries of what’s possible for natural and organic bath and beauty.
All Le Lores products are created to bring legendary French expertise and elegance to clean bath and beauty products.
To achieve our goal, all of our products are formulated in France by pharmacists and biologists who specialize in developing natural products, and all of our products, as well as our packaging, are made in France.
As a result, Le Lores products are pure, natural, and organic. In keeping with French tradition, they’re also created to be to be exquisitely nourishing to your skin, indulgent to your senses, and invigorating to your spirit.
Compliance with Stringent European Standards
Our manufacturing process complies with the stringent European standards of ECOCERT, COSMOS, and GMP, which are the world’s most demanding.
EU standards are far more stringent than US ones. For example, 1,328 cosmetic chemical ingredients are banned by the EU, whereas only 11 cosmetic chemical ingredients are banned in the US.
The organic certification organization was founded in France in 1991. It is based in Europe but conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world.
The standard applies to cosmetic products that are marketed as organic or natural. It covers all aspects of the sourcing, manufacture, marketing and control of cosmetic products. The guiding principles of COSMOS are to:
- Promote the use of products from organic agriculture and respect biodiversity;
- Use natural resources responsibly and respect the environment;
- Use processing and manufacturing that are clean and respectful of human health and the environment;
- Integrate and develop the concept of “Green Chemistry”.
This standard refers to the Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations promulgated by the US Food and Drug Administration under the authority of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Maximum Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Our priority is to maximize natural and organic ingredients so that we can minimize or avoid bringing man-made chemicals in touch with your skin.
- In fact, some of our products contain the highest percentage of organic ingredients among similar products in the clean beauty industry. For instance, our modern soap bar is 95% organic, a rare achievement even in clean beauty products.
- One reason very few clean beauty products can be made of 100% natural ingredients is that synthetic preservatives are often necessary because natural ones simply aren’t effective. We are still able to keep synthetic preservatives in our products to the minimum, in fact, generally below 1%.
Transparency about Natural and Organic Content
- We're dedicated to total transparency about our ingredients. That’s why we specify the percentages of natural ingredients and organic ingredients on all our products.
- As far as we know, we're the first and only clean brand in the industry to do so. We’re so dedicated to transparency that we don’t say a product is 100% natural even if it’s 99.9% natural.
No Toxic or even Questionable Ingredients
We avoid all harmful, potentially harmful, or even suspicious ingredients. For instance, our products contain no synthetic fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, TEA, MEA, or gluten.
Le Lores® Today and Tomorrow
Today we bring you French-made bath and beauty products that represent a unique combination of naturalness and stylishness.
Each product is created and manufactured with exacting care. We look forward to bringing you an increasing number of safe, natural, organic products with a French accent.
Welcome as a customer of Le Lores!